The next meeting of the council of governors of Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust will be held on Thursday, 17 October 2019 at the Trust’s Centre for Learning, Development and Research in Sleaford.
The meeting will commence at 4pm and items for discussion and consideration will include:
· A report from the Trust’s external auditors regarding the 2019/20 audit plan
· The Chief Executive’s report
· An update on the multi-agency review of crisis services in Lincolnshire
· An assurance report on the Trust’s performance, presented by non-executive directors
· A review of governor committee membership and approval of the council’s annual forward agenda.
Members of the public will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the first 15 minutes of the meeting; only governors may speak following this. However, members of the public are welcome to stay for the remainder of the meeting, as observers.
If you wish to attend the meeting, please contact the Trust’s Assistant Trust Secretary on 01522 309175 or email email@example.com for further details.