The next meeting of the council of governors of Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust will be held on Thursday, 19 April 2018 at the Trust’s Learning and Development Centre in Sleaford.
The meeting will commence at 4.00pm and items for discussion and consideration will include:
- The Chief Executive’s report
- Feedback from targeted engagement events, with patients and the public, to discuss learning disability (LD) health services in Lincolnshire
- An assurance report on the Trust’s performance, presented by Non-Executive Directors
- The Trust’s annual staff survey results
- The appointment of a Non-Executive Director to the Trust’s Board
- The appointment of a Lead and Deputy Lead Governor
- The Trust’s Clinical Strategy for 2018-20
Members of the public will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the first 15 minutes of the meeting; only governors may speak following this. However, members of the public are welcome to stay for the remainder of the meeting as observers.
If you wish to attend the meeting, please contact the Trust’s assistant trust secretary on 01522 309175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.