Two Lincolnshire businesses have joined forces to shine a spotlight on the remarkable resilience of the hospitality industry with the launch of the county’s first and only B2B-focused hospitality event, the Lincolnshire Hospitality Trade Show.
The event, hosted by leading marketing and events company Globella alongside Sponsors Stokes Tea and Coffee, will take place on Wednesday 15th May 2024 at Harlaxton Manor, and already has an enviable list of speakers and sessions on its agenda, including a seminar on how to get to number one on TripAdvisor.
The Lincolnshire Hospitality Trade Show aims to redefine the landscape of hospitality by bringing together industry leaders, innovators, and professionals under one roof for an unparalleled experience. This first-of-its-kind event will highlight the latest trends, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that are shaping the future of the hospitality sector
Event Organiser, Hannah Tomlinson of Globella says: “The hospitality industry has been hugely affected by numerous factors over the past few years, and now is the time to come together and promote what an incredible industry it is. We are inviting professionals, stakeholders, and enthusiasts from the hospitality industry to join us at the event and showcase the incredible resilience and opportunities for growth that the industry has to offer in the county’s only hospitality trade event. We are really looking forward to launching this event and providing a platform that connects local business and opens the channels for collaboration, knowledge sharing and exploration of the future.”
To celebrate its inaugural event and encourage businesses of all sizes to get involved, the Lincolnshire Hospitality Trade Show will play host to a number of opportunities for those working within the industry to network, collaborate and gain inspiration including:
- Keynote presentations and panel discussions by some of the most influential figures in the hospitality industry giving attendees the opportunity to gain insights from though leaders and visionaries driving the sector forward
- Innovative exhibition with a diverse array of exhibitors, ranging from established market leaders to emerging startups, all showcasing the latest products, services, and technologies that are transforming the hospitality landscape
- Networking opportunities including dedicated speed-networking sessions and interactive workshops
- Educational seminars covering a wide range of topics such as sustainability in hospitality, technology integration, customer experience enhancement and more
- Practical demonstrations of the latest equipment and technological advances in the industry
Event Co-host, Saria Monsen-Elvik of Stokes Tea and Coffee says: “As a proud heritage brand with deep roots in both hospitality and this region for over a century, Stokes is committed to fostering positive relationships and nurturing growth within our community. That’s why we are thrilled to be the main sponsors of the Lincolnshire Hospitality Show. We believe in the power of collaboration and the importance of building solid connections with local businesses, and really understanding them so that we can provide the support and resources they need to succeed. By partnering with Globella and its dedicated team, we look forward to making a meaningful contribution to the region’s hospitality sector and our local business community.”
For more information about the event and to book your tickets, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lincolnshire-hospitality-trade-show-tickets-667722504987