Click on picture below for many more …
Demolition of Pidcock’s Maltings Welham Street in 1973. It was built in 1865 on the site of the Queen’s (water) Mill. It is now the site of the Riverside sheltered housing complex
A Chris Window’s photograph of The Kings School 1 st XV in 1962. Andrew Darbourne’s family ran the Flower Shop, 1 Westgate and Brian Gooch entered local government employment.
Back – DR Patton, J Cambell, LCP Merrick, CA Musson, GJ DeN Guy, Ruff, GH Spriggs, B K Gooch;
Middle – MD Howell. WD Rickard (VC), MG Payne ©, DR Beattie, RS Barber;
Front – F W Brown, A Darbourne
Back – Mac Goodridge (coach) Chris Harwood, Di Sheardown Cathy Duller, Eileen Hardcastle, Fiona Lee, B7?, Jo Slack, Anne Bass, B10?;
Front – Fiona Cousland, Lisa Goodridge, Terry Jones (Principal), Linda Powell, Sue Heppenstall & Linda Jory.
Grantham Town manager Barry Shaw visits Hill View Adventure Playground in the 1980s. Who else do you recognise?
Girls in Aveling Barford’s Gala parade, for runner of the Grantham Carnival, inJune 1973.
But who are they and which float are they on ?
Back – B1 B2 B3 B4
Front – F1 F2 F3