Grantham firefighters were kept busy last night.
At about 6pm they attended a small kitchen fire on Stamford Street, Grantham. Fire damage caused to a quantity of food in the oven.
It was caused by cooking left unattended as the occupier had become locked out of the property
Then at 1am this morning, two crews plus a team from Corby Glen, attended a building fire on Westgate, Grantham. Crews used two hose reel jets, a main jet & breathing apparatus to extinguish a fire in a kitchen and roof space.
The cause is being investigated.
And at 9.30pm a Billingborough crew attended a chimney fire on High Street, Billingborough. The fire allowed to burn out, crew used a thermal imaging camera to inspect.