The Development Partner Network and Queen Bee & Co are excited to announce their first joint venture, The Big Business Event. The event is a pinnacle business showcase event in the 2022 diary for small to large businesses who are based in the East Midlands, who are looking to grow their network, collaborate with other businesses, gain leads and be inspired by others.
The event will be held on Wednesday 27th April 2022 at the fabulous Arena UK Show Centre, based in Allington, just off the A1 nr Grantham; and its primary aim is to bring businesses together from across the area, providing a forum for excellent networking opportunities.
If you’re thinking of growing your existing business, starting a new venture or want to raise awareness of your brand, The Big Business Event is a must attend event for you. With over 100 exhibition spaces up for grabs, the event is the perfect marketing platform to showcase your business. Exhibition stands are priced at just £120.
· Fantastic opportunity to network with a wide range of businesses, entrepreneurs & start-ups in the East-Midlands area
· Exhibitor hall with great products/services to help you & your business
· Fast-paced speed-networking sessions to make new, valuable contacts quickly
· FREE workshops about building your own business
· Cost effective way of marketing your business
· Interact with the Big Business owners, movers and shakers of your industry
· Leave the show with a wide array of leads
· Escape the office and have an enjoyable day out promoting your business.
“We’re really excited about hosting our first business showcase event in the area and providing an opportunity to allow any size business to be able to take part and exhibit with our affordable stand prices. We’re dedicated and passionate in helping local businesses to grow and take their business to the next level. We both run our own individual networking events and believe that networking is an extremely powerful marketing tool for building relationships with businesses and also gaining new potential clients and suppliers!
We look forward to meeting you on the day.”
Hannah & Deborah
If you’re interested in booking as an Exhibitor, please contact Hannah at: email@example.com
If you would like to attend as a visitor to the event, there is no charge, but you will, however, need to book a ticket in advance by visiting: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/86490263707
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to meet with lots of other businesses in one room on the day.