The roads below are those in our areaset to be surface dressed the week commencing Monday 13 August.
In addition, the following roads in the west of the county these will be surface dressed this weekend, 11 and 12 August:
- Long Drove, Rippingale Fen (Saturday)
- Station Street, Rippingale (Saturday)
- High Street/East Street, Rippingale (Saturday)
- North Drove, Swaton (Sunday)
Each location will take around one to two days to complete. The exact dates and timings for each location will depend upon weather conditions.
To ensure the safety of the workforce, appropriate forms of traffic management will need to be used at each site. This means delays are likely and people are advised to use alternative routes where possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Following the works a 20mph speed limit will be in place for seven days.
For the latest news on roadworks around the county, visit www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/roadworks .
Please note that the works highlighted in yellow are likely to involve above average disruption for motorists.
- North Drove, Swaton (if not completed on Sunday)
- College Road To Newark Road, Cranwell
- Tom Lane, North Rauceby
- Rauceby Drove, South Rauceby
- Cliffe View, South Rauceby
- Thorpe Drove, South Rauceby
- Chapel Close, South Rauceby
- Watermill Lane, South Rauceby
- Willoughby Road, Ancaster (A153), programmed for Thursday 16 August, stop & go boards
- Honington Road, Barkston (A607), programmed for Friday 17 August stop & go boards
- Station Road, Barkston