Convicted today of conspiracy to commit armed robbery (sitting at Lincs magistrates due to the Christmas Market).
- Jack Hess aged 26, sentenced to 12.5 years
- James Taylor aged 29, sentenced to 9 years
- Josh McLellan aged 23, sentenced to 9 years 1 month
Hess was further convicted of attempting to pervert the course of justice, along with two others:
- Rhoda Rogan aged 18, sentenced to six months in a young offenders institution
- Lauren Browning aged 23, sentenced to six months
The sentences relate to a robbery on 30 May at a Co-op in Ancaster and two incidents in Peterborough on the 29 May; an attempted robbery at the Oundle Co-op and a robbery at Starbucks at the Orton Centre.
Hess and Taylor are from Kettering and the rest from Peterborough.